Monday, February 14, 2011

a name called LIFE...

lalalallalalalalalalalalallalal....
i think i felt lonely.........
even my friend always beside me BUT i want my old friend..
my crazy friends make me happy n become more crazy..
with them, i can do anything n make ourself happy..
aaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh..i dont know what should i do???
i already tell my mom i dnt want to continued my study..
because i felt very bad...at the sme time i cry,i cry..........
everything i want, i wiil get that...but i dont..
i just need my friends and happiniess...
so..everyday i do the same thing..
go to class,sleeping,eating..walking..and a little bit talking..
my life very boring,boring,boring...
and everyday i watch korean movie..konsert ft island..
and i send msg to my lovely friend...
everyday i msg with her until i sleep...
the same thing will be repeated..BUT
only that way i felt better...thats all my fault..
i make this as my problems..so i will tension...
every month i wiil back to my home at kedah..
i'm afraid if i cant back in one month
i cant survive my self...hurm,..my life mus go on whatever i feel..........
HWAITING SITI BALQIS!!!!!!!!!!CHAIYOK!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment